International-level Account Executive – we’re looking for you!
Are you interested in new-age technology? Do you want to be part of a growing company that is revolutionizing the payment collection process/industry with automation powered by omnichannel communications? Is your adrenaline triggered by customer communications, understanding their pain points and needs, providing solutions, and prospecting?
At Rollector.ai you can do it all!
Rollector.ai in a nutshell is a business process service provider which helps to automate the payment reminders in the accounts receivable collection process using AI-powered Robocalls and other omnichannel communication solutions. It helps finance teams and debt collection teams to actively engage in the payment collection process and keep track of their communications. Automation helps to get maximum ROI while saving costs on redundant labor, improving DSO and reducing credit risks.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to accelerate our growth internationally. The Account Executive (AE) role is one of the key components in the company’s growth. You will be mainly responsible for prospecting leads and nurturing relationships with current and prospective customers.
Your responsibilities as an AE in Rollector.ai will include
- looking for new customers and selling Rollector.ai’s services in the Nordic countries and all of Europe, together with your Sales Development colleague.
- understanding the pain points of the customer and helping them comprehend the benefits of our services, also through financial figures
- actively maintaining and updating your sales streak
- collecting and maintaining knowledge from existing services and brainstorming new service models based on customer needs
- actively participating in developing and growing Rollector.ai.
The job is mainly based in Finland, and your office will be in the center of Helsinki. We also support remote work.
You’re the person Rollector.ai is looking for, if you:
- want to work with our international customers
- have the ambition to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- have the humility and willingness to question oneself and the desire to constantly improve
- interested to experiment with different sales tactics and messaging
- are motivated to find and work with new customers
- are used to experimenting with different channels to reach potential customers
- have confidence in approaching C-level decision-makers
- are inspired with making deals
- have the ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of your work
- are able to show kindness and understanding towards your customers and teammates
- can write and speak fluent English
- excited to work at the core of robotics, the most impressive global movement
- have more than 2-4 years of experience from sales in the financial sector
We value it if you have worked with SaaS software development and/or start-ups before.
We will ensure your success by providing
- a motivated and goal-oriented team
- the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- excellent modern sales and customer support tools
- multilevel learning potentials in both the form of salary and commission
- an openwork community where everyone can express themselves
How to apply?
Reply to us with an open application and attach your CV and salary wishes.
The applications must be sent by 31.12.2021. We will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
Find out more by calling us. We are available from Monday to Friday.
Jon-Erik Talvio, Chief Growth Officer, +358 45 870 8433
Who are we?
Rollector.Ai is an entity of Ontime research solutions and the brand has branched out recently to revolutionize the accounts receivable industry with automated payment reminders.
We provide companies with a SaaS service to withdraw their receivables, which our customers can use to automatise their multi-channel communication.
Our mission is to automate repetitive communication routines so that our customers can focus on more essential tasks that generate added value.
At Rollector.Ai, we appreciate the freedom and power to affect the content of our work, and we bear the responsibility of reaching the goals and results of the company.
The working language is English; we focus mainly on international customers. To enable global workdays, we follow the principle of remote-first, which virtually means that working is always as location-independent as possible. You can attend the most important meetings remotely, but we also have offices for face-to-face meetings with great locations in the centers of cities.
Currently, our offices are in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
We cherish the Nordic way of work-life balance. Although working with us is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding, we also make sure you have enough time and energy for things outside of work. Our work culture is embodied in transparency, a balance between relaxation and professionalism, and the desire to make weekdays as meaningful as possible.
Become a part of creating something new and leave your footprint in the world at Rollector.Ai!